Welcome to Mydiamonddays.
1. You agree to use mydiamonddays.com only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not
infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment by any third party. This includes
conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the
transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to mydiamonddays.
2. You must not post or transmit via mydiamonddays any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or
scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any
3. Your use of mydiamonddays does not:
• affect or reduce any obligation owed to You by any Agency;
• reduce any obligation You owe to any Agency.
4. mydiamondddays.com not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain
any appropriate professional advice relevant to Your particular circumstances.
5. Comments on mydiamonddays are provided by, and are the responsibility of, the person or people
who made such postings. We do not endorse, support, or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or
reliability of any the comments posted on mydiamonddays.com or endorse any of the opinions
6. We take reasonable care in linking to other websites but we have no direct control over the content
presented in those websites or the availability of those websites.
7. We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual
property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such
8. We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third party content, including
products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
9. We strive to protect comments and information you provide on mydiamonddays. We will use all
reasonable endeavours to ensure that your comments and information are not compromised. However,
we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter mydiamonddays. You should be aware of the
risks associated with using websites.
10. We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect
your computer systems.
11. For more information about how we protect your privacy and personal information, please see our
12. In order to participate in, and contribute to mydiamonddays.com you may be required to register
and provide an email address.
13. We will only use and disclose your personal information to a person, body or other Agency:
• to provide you with a service that you have requested;
• as authorised by law, for example, if a law enforcement authority or court order lawfully directs us
to disclose the information of a user.
agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Australian Capital Territory.
17. We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
18. Please contact us if you have any questions, problems or feedback regarding our site.
Harmful Code – Any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs,
trojan horses, spyware or adware.
You and Your means the user of mydiamonddays.com
Our, Us and We means mydiamonddays Pty Ltd.
practices of Mydiamonddays.com including:
• The kinds of information we collect;
• The ways in which we use the information that we collect;
• The choices you have with regard to the information we collect;
• Our pledge to have reasonable security measures in place to protect against the
loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
RDS collects two kinds of information from you: personally-identifiable information that you
choose to provide to us and non personally-identifiable information, such as your IP address.
1. Personally-Identifiable Information
The only personally-identifiable information that we collect is what you voluntarily submit to
us. For example, if you e-mail questions or requests for information about
Mydiamonddays.com, or its products, we may request your name, mailing address, telephone
number and/or e-mail address in order to respond to your inquiries. Mydiamonddays.com via
e-mail, you will be required to include personally-identifiable information so that we can
adequately review your application and contact you. We may collect and store the
information you choose to provide us in order to send you information about
Mydiamonddays.com from time to time.
2. Non Personally-Identifiable Information
An IP Address is a number used by computers on a network to identify your computer so that
data can be transmitted to you. We collect IP Address information in order to administer our
web site and to gather broad demographic information.
Cookies are pieces of data that a web site sends to a user’s computer while the user is viewing
the site. Cookies identify your web browser and store information about your visits, but do
understand what parts of our site users are visiting the most and to help us improve our site.
3. Information Sharing
We may share personally-identifiable and/or non personally-identifiable information with
select third parties, including our agents, affiliates, partners and sponsors. Also, we may
disclose personally-identifiable information when required to do so under law or in
cooperation with a legal request in connection with any law enforcement investigation or
other public safety matter.
Mydiamonddays.com provides you with the following choices regarding the use of your
• You may choose to not provide us with any contact information. However, if you do
so, your ability to navigate this site may be impaired.
• If you would like to change or modify information you have previously provided us,
please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
always be aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we
information was collected.
We make every effort to have reasonable security procedures in place to protect against the loss,
misuse or alteration of information under our control. If you have any questions about the security